If you are interested in joining our friendly pre-school and/or breakfast club, please make an appointment to come and have a look round and pick up a registration form or download a REGISTRATION FORM . Then return your completed form to the office, along with your deposit payment of £20 (not required for Breakfast Club).
Once we have your completed form on file and have received the deposit, your child will be registered with us and we will be in contact with you during the term before your preferred start date to discuss availability of sessions.
Our main intake is in September. Admission at other times of the the year will depend on availability – updates will be posted at the end of this page.
Places at Little Pippins are offered in line with the following guidance criteria:
- A Harwell Village child on a Child Protection Plan or Child in Need Plan or a Looked After Child.
- Children already attending the pre-school and eligible for free entitlement – up to the maximum 15 universal funded hours.
- Harwell village children eligible for 15 hours universal funding and starting primary school the following academic year.
- Harwell Village children eligible for free entitlement hours – including eligible two year old children.
- Distance from the child’s home to the setting and age of the child. Where there are too many children in the above criteria requesting places, places will be offered to the oldest children.
- Whether the child will attend the village primary school.
- Whether any siblings attend the pre-school or village primary school.
- Date of registration.
More details of our admissions procedures can be found in our Admissions Policy. We are often asked if a child attending Little Pippins will get preference for a place at Harwell Primary School. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The Oxfordshire County Council Primary School admission criteria does not prioritise based on any pre-school or nursery attended by the child..
Please read our Privacy Notice for information about the data we collect from you and what we do with it.
UPDATES ON AVAILABILITY
September 2021 Pre-school admissions – updated 19th May 2021. We are now full with a waiting list. If spaces become available, we will contact the next person on the waiting list in order of priorities outlined above. To apply to join the waiting list, please complete and return a Registration Form. Whilst every year is different, it may be useful for you to know we have been oversubscribed in recent years and have only been able to offer places to children who live within Harwell Parish.
Breakfast Club – please note that Breakfast Club is currently closed