A very exciting opportunity has arisen at our wonderful pre-school for a Deputy Manager to join our team. We are a thriving charity run setting, with strong community links, offering a safe place where children can learn through self-led exploration. We ensure that learning is fun and engaging – both for the children and staff team!
We know that our most valuable resource is our staff team. By combining their individual skills and aspirations, we can offer a varied curriculum where staff share their specialisms through a range of continuous provision and small group opportunities. This ensures that, not only are the children offered the best possible learning platform, but individual staff CPD is constantly built upon.
We are looking for:
- A passionate and committed Early Years professional with strong knowledge of the EYFS.
- At least a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification and 2 years’ experience.
- Commitment to promoting a culture of safeguarding and following our child protection. equality, and inclusion policies.
- A confident and inspiring team leader with a sense of humour.
- Effective communication skills with children, colleagues, and parents.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and flexibility.
- An organised and pro-active planner.
- Experience in a charity run pre-school setting.
In return we can offer:
- Beautiful, welcoming, well-resourced, and purpose-built setting.
- Excellent existing standards.
- Term time contract with a good work life balance.
- Training opportunities to keep knowledge fresh and up to date.
- A lovely, friendly and experienced team.
- A supportive management committee striving for excellence in the setting.
If you would like to be part of a team where you can contribute your passion and be valued and rewarded for what you believe in, we would love to hear from you!
This position is for minimum 26 hours per week, 8:35am – 3:35pm, term time only.
£12.00-£13.00 per hour, with a start date of Monday 8th January 2024
Application is by application form only (no CV’s). Closing date is 30th November 2023.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01235 821741
The Pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people. The successful candidate must demonstrate that they are fully committed to our safeguarding policies and procedures. Pre-employment checks and references will be sought, and the successful candidate will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.