We are looking for a Pre-school Manager to lead our team!
30 Hours per week, Term-time only, To start September 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and motivated manager who is passionate about giving outstanding early years care and learning to all children. Little Pippins is an Ofsted rated “outstanding” setting, based in purpose-built premises on an idyllic orchard site in the village of Harwell. The successful candidate will become part of an established and experienced team, and with the support of the Management Committee be encouraged to look for new and innovative ways to strive for continued excellence.
- Beautiful, welcoming setting and excellent existing standard
- Strong team and supportive Management Committee
- An opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic individual to take overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the setting
We are looking for:
- A passionate and committed Early Years professional with strong knowledge of the EYFS requirements and ideally experience in a charity pre-school setting
- At least Level 3 Early Years Practitioner qualification and two years in a leadership role
- Designated Safeguarding Lead experience.
- SENCo experience desirable
- A confident and inspiring team leader
- Communicate effectively with children, colleagues, parents and the management committee
- Demonstrate initiative and flexibility
- To be an exceptional planner, organised and pro-active
This vacancy is subject to evidence of qualifications, references and DBS clearance to enhanced level.
Closing date for applications is 31st May 2022.
Visits to the setting are strongly encouraged. If you are interested in having a look round and learning more about this role, please call 01235 821741 and ask for Sam or email email@example.com.
The Pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people. The successful candidate must demonstrate that they are fully committed to our safeguarding policies and procedures. Pre-employment checks and references will be sought and the successful candidate will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.